I just wanted to check in as I have been a bit lapse in my organisation and posts this week. I feel like I am chasing my tail.
So far this week:
- Husband has been off sick for 2 days with gout. (He went back today)
- Microwave has broken (so now we have no freezer and no microwave) *no I do NOT want either of these as my birthday presents!!!*
- I have started decorating Josh’s room. (Josh is very good at decorating we have discovered and has been a really big help.) I LOVE interiors so really happy to be doing his room.
- I have caught up on episode 2 or season 2 of THE ZOO. (OMG watch it please)! I didn’t think this series could get any more exciting or tense – but it just did!
- I have managed to organise my work space a little today and reply to several emails.
- Making lots of plans work wise
- I was sent the most beautiful image to remind me I am strong and can do anything I set my mind to. This was sent to me from a woman who I have admired for many years. A very successful makeup artist who I am fortunate to call a friend.
It might seem like a dull blog post, but I really feel like the last few days I have been juggling many balls in the air. Summer holidays came round so quickly and I didn’t plan for this week.
I can’t wait to show you all the changes in Josh’s room, however the actual change is being kept secret from him. I will be doing the exciting stuff whilst he is partying at Standon Calling all weekend. So until it’s all finished and I have done the big reveal to him you will have to wait.
We are having a ‘staycation’ this summer so lots of days out planned. Any places you can recommend get in touch.
Tomorrow I am on a shoot with the lovely Anna from Little Flea. Looking forward to that.